Elite Medical is the leading private-duty nursing provider in the Greater Boston area. Elite Medical is recognized for our dedication and commitment to providing the highest quality healthcare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
That's how much lower our prices are, compared to market's average
Service satisfaction rate of our patients and families
Home health care must be an intrinsic part of the plan of care, research proves that hospitalized patients who don’t receive home health care upon discharge are twice as likely to be rehospitalized as those who do.Joyce Meyer
We are hiring qualified nurses all year long. We have flexible hours & locations! If you are interested, get in touch with us today!
Q: WHAT IS HOME HEALTH CARE?
Home Health Care offers skilled professional health care services in the comfort and convenience of your home. Your home health care team takes on an interdisciplinary approach, collaborating with your health care providers to individualize your services. Your team will develop a plan of care, integrating one or more services.
Q: WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR HOME HEALTH CARE?
Elite Medical at home accepts medicare reimbursement for those patients who meet the medicare requirements. Private insurance reimbursement is considered and accepted depending on eligibility. Personal payment is also accepted for home health care.
Q: WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF HOME HEALTH CARE WITH ELITE?
Elite Medical at Home can offer help and support in many ways:
1. Support for the client, caregivers and loved ones.
2. Home health care promotes healing and safety with a decreased risk of infection.
3. Allows the client more freedom and independence.
4. Provides specialized care while integrating medical, personal, cultural, financial and emotional needs of the client.
5. Access to highly skilled nurses and health care professionals trained to use high-tech medical equipment and administer therapies
6. Elite specialists can assist with specialized adaptations to your home to fit your changing needs.